Anatomy Trains® II
Descrizione e costo seminario
Costi: € 280,00 entro il 15 agosto 2013 – € 320,00 dopo il 15 agosto 2013
Overview Learn to see and correct the myofascial patterns of the body. By building on the BodyReading skills developed in ‘Anatomy Trains®’ you will learn to interpret movement and postural patterns. We all wanter skills explored through the rest of the series. New theory will be introduced based on the synthesis of Robert Schleip on how we can affect the fascia through stimulating different mechanoreceptors and we will draw from the approaches of many of the top researchers an to have a 3-dimensional vision of the body and this workshop is the first step towards establishing those skills for your self. We will teach you to reliably connect with the fascial tissues, the many ways in which you can mobilise them and, most importantly, the reasons why you would do it and when. Each of the techniques will be presented in the context of their structural and functional influences making this a unique workshop that will lead you to the deepd practitioners from across the worlds of fascial manipulation and functional anatomy. The FRSB series of workshops will give you the latest research information and put it in a useable context, making sure that we can be maximally effective in our application of fascial release. The world of myofascial anatomy is quickly expanding and we aim to keep you up to date if not ahead of the curve!concepts of ‘cylinders’ to the BodyReading and use it to look at the trunk in particular.
• Review of the AT lines in static posture and introduces more functional movement assessment.
• Builds on the skills and knowledge of the first Anatomy Trains by developing Fascial Touch skills
• Learn to utilise the power of the DASIE model
• BodyReading areas in detail, making you ready to explore the body through the FRSB series
• More movement analysis will be utilised to further aid the vision of the fasciallayers gliding and the roles of the “locals” and expresses’.
• We will add the concepts of ‘cylinders’ to the BodyReading and use it to look at the trunk in particular.
• To give more familiarity to the use of Bend, Tilt, Shift, Rotate and how they relate to the body positioning along with developing Fascial Touch Skills.
• To relate the BodyReading to Fascial Release principles of assisted and resisted releases, movement of planes of tissue, separation/differentiation of planes, relaxation of tension and using Schleip’s mechanoreceptor model to communicate different intents.
• To relate global and local tensegrity – expresses vs locals – AT lines vs single muscles, and to understand the necessity of balancing locally as well as the overall posture. This will relate to the forthcoming FRSB series of regional workshops that will follow the locals more closely. Learning Environment:
• Illustrated lecture
• Open inquiry atmosphere; questions encouraged; high degree of vitality and humour.
• Participants will exchange palpation and practice BodyReading (visual assessment) on one another under supervised analysis of instructor and assistants. Much more research will be referenced showing the roles of fascia in the body, making this an up to date and highly effective skill building workshop.
James Earl Bio
James Earls is a writer, lecturer and bodyworker specialising in Myofascial Release and Structural Integration. Increasing the understanding and practice of manual therapy has been a passion of James since he first started practicing bodywork over 20 years ago. Throughout his career James has travelled widely to learn from the best educators in his field, including Thomas Myers, developer of the Anatomy Trains® concept. James and Tom founded Kinesis UK, which co-ordinates Anatomy Trains® and Kinesis® Myofascial Integration training throughout Europe, and together they authored “Fascial Release for Structural Balance”, the definitive guide to the assessment and manipulation of fascial patterns. James teaches a range of courses across the UK and Europe as the Director of Kinesis UK, and is also a regular lecturer at conferences and workshops around the world. Renowned for his relaxed and humourous style, James is a popular presenter whose subject is applicable for a wide-ranging audience that includes osteopaths, physiotherapists, massage therapists and movement therapists, and is in demand from the Sports Medicine departments of Premiership Football and Premier League Rugby teams. James has collaborated with some of the top researchers in bodywork and fascial theory including Art Riggs and Robert Schleip, and is now involved in a number of projects involving research into fascia, movement and treatment modalities. He is also the founder and Director of Ultimate Massage Solutions, one of the UK’s most prestigious providers of professional literature and workshops in the bodywork field.
Dati per pagamento
ASD Studio 38
Banca CARIPARMA (Ag. 00004)